Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod-Me Requests

5 posters

Go down

Mod-Me Requests Empty Mod-Me Requests

Post by Avaritia Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Need an update for your character? Has your thread been without a Mod's post for 48 hours? Well, then, post here and we'll get you taken care of! Please state what you need us to do and link us to any relevant information. Once a staff member has handled what needs to be done, your post in this thread will be deleted so actions aren't performed twice.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mod-Me Requests Empty Re: Mod-Me Requests

Post by Avaritia Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:24 pm

I am not going to tolerate this thread to be used as ranting materials any further. Any post beyond this one regarding ill feelings toward actions aren't relevant to this thread in the slightest. This isn't a place to gripe or groan, or question things. It's a thread to ask for moderation.

As such, posts regarding Hiro's thread will be deleted now that the request is complete. I myself, now that I have less on my plate regarding academics (although it won't last long) will pick up Reni's thread in the mean time if or until Striker wants it back. Due to this, posts regarding Reni's thread will be deleted shortly. This one will be deleted within a day or so, so that my feelings toward the tone currently present within here is known. This is not the place, and a previous Moderator should at least recognize that a Mod-Me thread isn't where you go to post personal frustrations. I understand you concerns, but this is the last place you should be writing them.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Leonis Thu May 26, 2016 5:02 am

click me!!

hoping to pick this up
Felix Leonis
Felix Leonis
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu May 26, 2016 6:31 am

Wow, this thread seems to need a little cleaning. Taking Felix's thread for now - due to inactivity, anyone requiring to have their thread modded, please repost your requests. Hiro has his thread responded to, so removing the request.

{Alekion's, Mistdrake's and Alice Landry's request removed}
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:00 pm

If anyone wants to pick me up, since I've seen a few people around, my thread First Experiencesneeds a post.
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alekion Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:42 am

Figured I'd come back for some light RP. Would anyone mind picking up my thread? I don't mind if you can only post a few times a week.

My character just threw a pokeball at a Larvitar who was weakened from battle last I left.

https://pokemongenesis.rpg-board.net/t127-friend-or-foe#742
Alekion
Alekion
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down