Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings~

Go down

Greetings~ Empty Greetings~

Post by Kudagitsune Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:51 am

As you can see to the left, my username is Kudagitsune.
For ease, you can simply refer to me as Kuda. That's my deviantART nickname.
I tried to register with that name, but it didn't work. ^^'

Kudagitsune 『管狐』, or pipe foxes,are known to be curious and elusive creatures. They're small enough that they can be kept within a pipe (usually bamboo). They are constantly on the hunt for knowledge. People summoned these creatures once to act as spies.

Nice to meet you guys.
I was also a member of Pokemon World RPG. Who, you may ask? I'll let you guys try to figure out. ^^

So, about me..

Well, since I'm an active deviantART (CORE) member, I suppose it's implied that I am an artist. In fact, my major in college happens to be art. I got a Wacom Intuos last week, and I feel I'm already pretty proficient with it. Though I'm still rooted to traditional tools. Staedtler Pigment Liners are amazing.

And now I've mentioned I'm in college~ I'm eighteen years old. This semester, I have school Monday through Thursday, so don't expect as much activity from me on those days (despite the long break in between the classes).

You may ask any question you wish about me, and I'll do my best to answer.

And now the question I ask everywhere.
Answer this question in any way you want. You may completely disregard whether it's true or not.
Why is the ocean blue?

PS: This site gains +5000 Drew Carey points for dumping Forumotion's default emoticons.
Kudagitsune
Kudagitsune
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates