Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess whose here!

2 posters

Go down

Guess whose here! Empty Guess whose here!

Post by Enoch Godfrey Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:20 am

Did you guys think I would have left after making my character and not completing my dream of being the very best there was? Well you assumed wrong and I am here. :3
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Guess whose here! Empty Re: Guess whose here!

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:57 am

Arceus damnit Enoch! xD

Wait no dun get me wrong, I'm glad you're back :3 In fact I went squee and fluffed out when I saw a new post by ye. But poor time management! x3 You fluff! The moment I leave Kanto and drop by in Sinnoh (and get the laptop locked D: But I has ways ;3 heehee) someone else spawns in Kanto! >;3

Huff. Anywaysm, here's the real greeting:

Yaaaassss!!~~ <3 Yaaay, Enoch! Welcome back! :3 Glad to see you back, you fluff~

And you're not going to get to be the very best without going through me
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 am

It's indeed good to be back my fluffy one :3

Haha I can totally picture an Braviary-Mega Absol battle in the skies above the Arena xD
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:00 am

Heehee :3

Mega Absol? Heavens no x3 It's pure Absol all the way through
how unfair no one to mod my battles i cant gain any more levels and rufflet evolves once absol doesnt whine whine i need absol for strategy...grumble grumble

Cough! Er, I mean, yeah, that would be awesome and makes me wish Mega Absol could fly xD like, it has fluffin fluffy wings! (;O;)(._.)(TOT)

So many emojis
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm

But yeah I'll be looking forward for a future battle ^^ Anyways I am eager to RP again and seeing all my empty badge slot in my character profile certainly inspires xD Also I am surprised I found a Froakie on my first encounter, hopefully I can manage to get it so I wont have to do too much of grinding so that I am a few levels above Onix. I think I manage to defeat Onix with a level 17 Charmeleon who had Metal Claw. So if I do catch it I'll have a higher chance. Anyways I am really curios on what ability you gave it as I would love it to have Battle Bond but I may be wrong.
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:49 am

Onix's terrible Special Defence ensures you can win with a lower leveled mon too :3 heck, Charmander's Ember does more than Charmeleon's Metal Claw.

Yes, you were a lucky fluff for getting Froakie as your first encounter >> You can solo the gym with just Bubble. That aside, if you could wait for a while before challenging...Yeah, my character kinda needs the badge too...but all the way in Sinnoh...how am I supposed to juggle between two people now?! Dx

You get Torrent, you fluff you o3o Honestly, I still have to roll for your ability, but it will almost certainly be Torrent. I'm not making it Battle Bond because I really don't like what they did with Ash. Overpowered character centric...also, Battle Bond can exist with any pokemon, not necessarily Greninja. (So shouldn't Pikachu have had it? Meh.)

Whatever. No! No Battle Bond...but maybe in the future. Your post mentioned blindness....which is also a pretty good idea...hmm...
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:51 am

Onix is that weak? Huh well it has been a long time since I played Firetred so my knowledge may be sketchy xD But yeah I'm not going to solo at the moment as I like to keep a stable level curve when fighting gyms and have my team be around equal level.

Oh and I totally agree with Battle Bond, the reason I liked it was because Ash Greninja was sometimes a parody of Naruto (Water Pulse-Rasengan, Water Shuriken-Rasenshuriken) and in some battles you could hear naruto music tones in the background xD But anyways Torrent is fine as that is more useful.
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 am

It just has really bad Sp. Def like I said. But it hits pretty hard, so I wouldn't encourage going in underleveled either...unless you're going with a certain mon that is doubly powerful to it ;3
Yeah, that's always a good strategy. But then again, I'm no one to speak about a smooth level curve XD if I had my way, Absol would probably be level 100 by the 7th Gym. Then again, maybe not, I exaggerate :3

Well, you never know, you might gain Protean :3
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about Protean, it certainly would be useful as we allow more then four moves. So it's a possibility ^^
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down