Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Encounter/plot/open] The lion returns to its den

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[Encounter/plot/open] The lion returns to its den - Page 5 Empty Re: [Encounter/plot/open] The lion returns to its den

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:45 am

(I know, I know o3o I took that into consideration. Fine, spoilers; the last one was a Bulbasaur. See? It's quadruped, grass type...could have helped, but nooo o3o)
(Crit Feint and Future Sight and it still only took 30%? Damn, that's one defensive Snivy. I mean, I know, level difference, but seriously, Absol's attack o4o Did not expect. Ah well.)
(I...actually wanted a training topic but I'll keep it separate. I'll add in the exp and moves and stuff, all you gotta do is calculate how much should go in.)

As the dust settled, both trainer and pokemon could see that the little Snivy was in a bad condition. Twas a pity that a little mild irritation led to a full-fledged battle, and with the Snivy nearly being decimated, but Eve couldn't help but feel a kind of pride welling up in her. Abyss looked roughed up, but in a definite better shape than Snivy. Despite being faced with the tough little reptile, her Absol had sailed his way through all demanding situations. In terms of strength, the Snivy was being something of a roadblock, but Eve intended to remedy that.

She had to admit, the allure of power was strong within her. Standing toe to toe with Abyss was no mean feat, and something about the Snivy endeared the grass type to the rookie trainer. "Hold, Abyss." The Absol had been pawing the ground in anticipation of his next move, but casting a wary eye at the struggling opponent, turned to Eve with a quizzical look. It held a kind of stoic remorse. Why was she taking the joy of a good defeat away from him?

Eve thoughtfully grasped a ball between two fingers, before jabbing at the button to enlargen it. The red and white sphere stared back at her, and she tilted her palm to let it roll across her hand. They were probably well past the time of negotiation, and pride was a factor difficult to contend with. Randomly hurling the orb at the beaten, unsuspecting Snivy seemed a little harsh to her, but she had to make a choice, and fast. Every moment of hesitation meant the Snivy gathered its wits for a barrage renewed. "Oh, Arceus," Breathing out a faint prayer, the girl steeled herself, narrowed her eyes and with the aim of a practiced sharpshot, hurled the pokeball at the Snivy in an attempt to capture it.

(Whenever I have time, I'll put up a training post, which technically occurs after this thread, but I won't mention Snivy in it until she's actually caught. I'll add in the pokemon, and don't forget I get half exp for a capture.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

[Encounter/plot/open] The lion returns to its den - Page 5 Empty Re: [Encounter/plot/open] The lion returns to its den

Post by Felix Leonis Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:51 am

With a pokéball searing through the sky, Snivy had no chance to react, instantly being captured within the tiny objects confines.

One wiggle

The center of the ball lit up, showing that the process was on its way.

Two wiggles

Without question, this was the moment to get nervous.

Three wiggles

The light at the center of the pokéball dimmed, snivy was caught.

(Absol gains 10 exp, snivy comes with a razzberry, put this in your profile, since I can't xD)

Spoiler:
Felix Leonis
Felix Leonis
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:33 am

(So...if it's fine with you, let's time skip? Eve meets up with Felix and they exit without further development. Character building can continue in Pewter. Let's end this here.)
(Might as well put it here...for official purposes 'o3o)

Congratulations! You caught a Snivy!
Absol gained 10 exp!

[EXIT]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates