Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will the Journey begin?!

2 posters

Go down

When will the Journey begin?! Empty When will the Journey begin?!

Post by dreamtildawn Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Two days. It had been two days since Caelum had made her decision to leave home and travel the world to achieve her dreams. Two days… but there she sat in Dragons Den, barefoot with her feet in the water as baby dratini nibbled at her toes and swam away when she wiggled them (Dratini nibbles tickled a lot). And what exactly was she still doing there? She wasn't even sure herself.
There were steps to leave, and she didn't know what ones they were. Where did she start? Where did she go? What was she going to do?
She'd come to the Dragons Den to figure that out. She hadn't been since she decided to set off, and maybe it was why she couldn't seem to get her mind straight. The calm waters of the Dragons Den soothed her, helped her make her decisions.
But nothing was coming to her. She knew the answers, but as life was prone to do, those answers just gave her more choices.
Her first step was a Pokémon. She needed a companion if she were going to start traveling. She couldn't fend for herself against wild Pokémon.
After that, she'd either need to go through the west through the Ice Path or south through the Dark Cave. She was more familiar with the Ice Path… would that be the better option? Caelum wiggled her toes as a few more Dratini came up to nibble at them. The Ice Path. She’d head first to Mahogany Town, and from there… Lake Rage? She’d love to see the Magikarp and Gyarados there. But there were still too many choices.
Oh, this is getting me nowhere!” Caelum drew her feet from the water, disturbing the Dratini and sending them darting through the water.
She stood at the water’s edge, peering into it. What was she going to do with herself? She’d been a part of the culture of Blackthorn City for such a long time now… it would be something entirely new to just up and leave. Maybe she should just stay… she could always raise the Dratini and other Pokemon here…
At a loss, Caelum plopped back down and dipped her feet back into the water.
What am I going to do?” she muttered, almost expecting one of the Pokemon in the water to reply.

dreamtildawn
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

When will the Journey begin?! Empty Re: When will the Journey begin?!

Post by Leon Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:39 pm

"Such a question! What are you going to do?", spoke an eldery lady from behind Caelum. She clearly aged well, still having some dark colouration to her hair, frizzy and left uncombed. Her dark skin, though wrinkled seemed to be cared for. "I think you already know the answer.", she said, an Axew revealing itself from her shoulder. The Axew was a different colouration from a typical Axew, appearing yellowish with a dull purple collar. It waved to Caelum. "Ax Axew ew!", he said with a smile. She stiffled her laughter for her companion. "Perhaps you should look closer at the water, as a Horsea sat in the water, glimmer in his eyes as he looked up at Caelum.  

Spoiler:
Leon
Leon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamtildawn Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Caelum looked up quickly when the elder spoke to her. She hadn't even heard her approach her. "I really have no idea..." she muttered, frowning. The appearance of the Axew brought a smile to her face. "Hi, little guy." She reached out a hand to greet the Pokemon, but was drawn away at the mention of the water. And sure enough, when she looked down, there was a Horsea there, staring right up at her. She knelt at the water's edge to get a better look at the small Pokemon. "When did you sneak up on me?" she asked, a hint of a laugh in her voice. "What brings you here?" she asked of the Horsea, offering a hand to pat its head.

dreamtildawn
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:33 pm

The elder smiled when Caelum took notice of the Horsea. "I'd like to believe that this Horsea sought you out for a reason.", she spoke as Horsea seemed quite happy to be given attention. He seemed eager to be with Caelum. "You asked what you were going to do.", the elder said as she took a seat behind the youth she was speaking with. "I'd like to say that the answer is clear, but it isn't. Perhaps you shouldn't just sit here and ask that question.", the woman said, before setting Axew down in her lap. "So tell me, do you have your answer?", she asked.

Spoiler:
Leon
Leon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamtildawn Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Caelum took a deep breath. What had she planned on doing? Leave home. Every answer to every question she asked herself led her to that decision. She smiled at the Horsea. "I need to leave Blackthorn City. I think it's finally time that I started doing something... else." She looked at the Horsea, patting its head gently. "What about, Horsea? Are you ready to get out of this cave and see the world? Would you be willing to go with me?"

dreamtildawn
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Horsea seemed quite eager to come along with Caelum. The elderly woman smiled. "It would seem that you have your answer indeed. Youth is nice to enjoy, even better when you're on a journey with Pokemon.", she said, looking back at her own companion. She seemed to enter a somber tone, likely recalling her own days when she traveled. Her own youth. "It's fleeting, and of course there will be challenges that come along.", she began, looking to Caelum. "But people and Pokemon working alongside one another is incredible.", she stated.

"But before you go, I'd like to have a Pokemon Battle with you, after you catch Horsea of course. If you win against me I'll give you something else for your journey.", she said to Caelum, smiling as she waited for a response. Horsea seemed quite eager to partake in a battle, presenting himself the best he could for Caelum.

Spoiler:
Leon
Leon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamtildawn Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:52 pm

"Well... I guess this is it Horsea."
Horsea lifted its head high, eyes focused on the looming opponent. It was Caelum's first time in a Pokemon battle, and she could feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins. She clenched her fists, and she met the elderly woman's gaze with a fierce look. She looked down towards the Pokemon who had shown himself to her, and felt energy surge through her at how proud he seemed to be to, and how eager he was.
"Alright, Horsea, show me what you've got!
"Horsea!" the small Pokemon whinnied, the noise echoing around the cave.
A dark splat of ink escaped the Pokemon's snout, aimed straight towards the Axew.

dreamtildawn
Breeder
Breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Cordelia smiled. It would seem that she was excited, at the prospect of battling a new trainer. Caelum and her partner, Horsea would be an interesting combination. With them opening up with an attack, it would place Cordelia and her friend Axew on defense. "Stand firm my friend, I know you're capable of taking this attack.", Cordelia's voice commanded, Axew nodded. The small dragon stood tall, taking the inky attack head on. As she stated, Axew seemed to shake off the attack.

She pointed a bony finger towards Horsea. "Use Leer Axew.", she said, as Axew stared down towards Hosea in an effort to lower it's opponent's defense. Cordelia didn't care much for success, she was interested in testing out the new trainer. After all, Horsea is a Water Type, with Axew being a Dragon Type. Both are fairly weak Pokemon currently, but, she thought, curving into a smile as she glanced towards Horsea. Anything can happen, she finished her thought and returned her focus.

Spoiler:
Leon
Leon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down