Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot]

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:55 am

(Ouch! Ow. The eye? Really? Ekk >w< *gets graphic visual images* @o@)
(Also, Peck. This would take 9 Pecks then x.x Just do Fury Attack!)
(*rolls damage variance* Wow! You just got the maximum damage! That's something uncommon o3o)

The Magikarp would flop past in another desperate Splash just as the Rufflet struck, saving its eye in the process, but the powerful and well-executed attack caused a deep cavernous crack to appear on one of its large, thick red scales. Time might not completely heal that wound...on the bright side, the Magikarp seemed to be fatigued, and lay prone for a minute, possibly reeling from the shock of the powerful attack. Here was a chance to get off a flurry of attacks.

Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot] - Page 2 Magikarp
Level 14
72%
-1 Defense

VS

Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot] - Page 2 Rufflet
Level 5
100%

(Sound of murder. Owch. Also, please for heavens sake and all that is holy, just execute two or three attacks at once. Just say flurry of <insert attack here> so I can roll lots of them together. It's not like the fish can fight back. Shame on you.)

Last edited by MegaAbsol on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aim High … Fly-Fight-Win! [Encounter/Plot]

Post by Enoch Godfrey Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 am

(Yeah Pokémon can be pretty graphic if they actually follow what's in the pokedex xD)
(I did xD I used Leer to lower its defense then used peck.)

Seizing the opportunity the avian pounce, talons glowing as it unleash a flurry of fury attack. His determination still burning within.

Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:50 am

(Gah! That was a Leer? >^< Bleh. I'll change the damage calcs accordingly...)
(Wow o3o The RNG gods love you - 5 fury attack combo.)

The poor fish was buffeted by the several powerful strikes and gasped for breath, before finally succumbing with a shuddering gasp. It's limp and now comatose form began slipping on the mud, worn out from all that thrashing and now completely relaxed. The mud was sloping towards the lake, and if left alone, the Magikarp would eventually slide into the water...if the newly empowered Rufflet desired to spare its life.

Rufflet gained 14 exp!
Rufflet grew to level 7 with 6 exp remaining!
Rufflet gained 10 Happiness!

(Okay I take that back. Just one more exp to level up xD ouch!)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Godfrey Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:42 pm

MegaAbsol wrote:(Gah! That was a Leer? >^< Bleh. I'll change the damage calcs accordingly...)
(Wow o3o The RNG gods love you - 5 fury attack combo.)

The poor fish was buffeted by the several powerful strikes and gasped for breath, before finally succumbing with a shuddering gasp. It's limp and now comatose form began slipping on the mud, worn out from all that thrashing and now completely relaxed. The mud was sloping towards the lake, and if left alone, the Magikarp would eventually slide into the water...if the newly empowered Rufflet desired to spare its life.

Rufflet gained 14 exp!
Rufflet grew to level 7 with 6 exp remaining!
Rufflet gained 10 Happiness!

(Okay I take that back. Just one more exp to level up xD ouch!)

*Eleven days of winter vacation and buying pokemon games later*

(Hey Fluff how was your Christmas? ^^)

The rush of victory felt like fire in the avian veins. Pride soar in his chest as he chirped joyfully at the won struggle. Enoch, having finish purifying the water finally took notice at the sight. Standing onto his feet he went over to pick up the catch, "You did wonderfully my friend, while it's not impressive to attack a defenseless pokemon it certainly trains your stamina." The Rufflet gave a chirp as he ignores what Enoch said to bask in his glory. With that said Enoch went back to the fire pit with the catch in tow and prepared dinner. Tired from a worn battle Sahaquiel found Enoch head to be quiet a warm place to nestle on.
Enoch Godfrey
Enoch Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:55 am

(I like how they both gain from the fish xD Rufflet gets exp and Enoch gets a full stomach. Well, considering he managed to cook it. Aren't they incredibly bony?)
(Hai there! :D yes, this message should have come first, be quiet. Well, my own activity is slow. Device issues. So thankfully the site's activity matches my pace x3 I've been good, and Christmas was uneventful. How was yours? :3 You know, since you finally decided to grace us with your presence and all~ heehee x33)

~Timeskip?~
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates