Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened Back Then?

4 posters

Go down

What Happened Back Then? Empty What Happened Back Then?

Post by Beedrill Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Alright, well I was looking around in my email accounts for different forums I've been on, and there have been some interesting posts and topics I've made, and in all honesty, I miss some of those day and wish I could re-live with my current skills that I have.
So here's my thoughts, I would like for the few that come on here that'd like to, post some of the topics you've have that you wish to RP again, or even a bit embarrassing.

Here's one I found...
http://feyf.forumotion.com/t20-a-little-bit-of-frost
Now... this was a site I'm unsure who made (unsure if me or someone else), but this was years ago! 2013 old! But the idea of being a derpy food craving Treant just seems like fun, and I would love to do some Mythology like RP (Not completely Mythology, cause... Hybrids of these creatures would still be good to have)

So here's mine, I'm sure I have many more (And I know a couple sites I use to have fun on too (DPK, Fey, PWRPG))
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

What Happened Back Then? Empty Re: What Happened Back Then?

Post by MegaAbsol Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:17 am

Oh, the memoriessss T^T' They burn.

Heh. PW people will know this one. The site I really would like to see active again would be, after PW, of course, would be Sennta. For the sheer outrage of it, cause Shadow was the Head Admin :P Yeah, let that sink in before blowing your mind. Mind you, it was actually a pretty fun place. I genuinely enjoyed my time there, but since the url has changed and you can't directly find it anymore. I don't have any emails pertaining to it any more. Just memories.

It's so sad! TT^TT *WEEPS*

And so many embarrassing topics in PW :P Ah~ Hehehe. Kekeke. Other laughs go here. But the most heart touching one was one where there was an award thread, and I was repeatedly nominated most hardworking mod <3 My heart </3

Oh, the feels. Anyway, I get all over the place so bad Poochy for bringing this up :P I shall now retreat and try and collect my sanity. Come back, sanity! I have cake! And fluff!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Leonis Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:56 am

well, it seems that makes me someone who'd good at chosing rpg's (most of the time) since most rpg's/forums I've been on still exist and still thrive.

Two notable ones:
www.alexsdbzrpg.com
www.aelyria.com
Felix Leonis
Felix Leonis
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

I'm sorry Absol! D:
I was kind of interested in seeing everyone's RP's they use to do and loved quite well.

And I would make it up by posting my embarrassment of a first RP I've ever done... however, it seems to have been deleted so... yay for me actually XD
And I forgot I made a complete reset on DPK... including the awesome RP's me, DragonKurai/MattWolf, and Avaritia made... that's a bit disheartening XP

So uh... I guess next best RP that I miss is from PWRPG! This was probably when I was as best as I could possibly be at RP, and this was based on an anime I hadn't quite watch until a few posts of mine in, so of course I was a bit of a derp XD
http://pokemonworld.pokemonlegend.org/t7845-kill-the-capital-akame-ga-kill-rp-thread

Man... I kind of want to do an epic adventure with a group of people again... but I still haven't finished my two characters XD
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 am

What's DPK? I've heard of it somewhere else also by one of the PW people, but I didn't inquire then 'o3o

Just as well. Though Myst should have let PW rest as an archive. Loads of my early RP modding topics are lost, thankfully :P And oh, yes! That Akame ga kill topic! Arceus bless Reta for making that xD And that Attack on Titan one too!

Inactivity always kills off the good RPs :P

...It's still so sad! T^T
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:13 am

DPK is a forum made by me, Kurai, and Ava a while ago, it stands for Dragon PokeKnights, which is a mixture of Pokémon and I think a Manga called Dragon Knights. It was fun to try a weird combination and it was relatively cool to RP as A pokemon (Poochyena, obviously XD). What was also interesting is trying to play a freakishly gruesome dragon that controlled goop to consume people. Ah... the memories XD
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Leonis Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:54 pm

sounds... odd, but interesting
Felix Leonis
Felix Leonis
Tamer
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:00 pm

in all honesty it was, but i cant show proof cause deleted all of the rps as a way of a reset, but it was fun :P
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Hope Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 am

I have no records because it was a one on one role play years ago, but I loved a Sailor MoonxGundam Wing crossover I did with someone. They mostly played Duo Maxwell and Wufei, and I think I used Chibiusa and some of the SM villains. It was pretty cool.

Also some idol role plays, mostly centered around Morning Musume or AKB48. I joined a musician role play forum as Kasai Tomomi once.
Alice Hope
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down