Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotta Raise em' All!

Go down

Gotta Raise em' All! Empty Gotta Raise em' All!

Post by KFCutman Mon May 30, 2016 8:09 am

"Woah woah woah, KFCutman, what the hell?! You've already got another RP go-"
Shaddup. I'm gonna do this.

So yeah, I noticed that on PWRPG since all I can do is Golurk. Ba dump tsst? there was an official sub-game called Gotta catch em' all! made by Mystogan. However, with the site being inactive and all, it never picked up any attention whatsoever, which kinda sucked, since it was indeed a fun concept, and I would have liked it if it got more attention, so I'd like to revive it on Genesis, but with much more expanded on.

First off, proper credit should be given to Myst for the original concept.

Second off, the rules of the game.

When a player first signs up, they will be given these set of random Pokemon, similar to Pokemon Ranch.

Pikachu
1 random grass starter
1 random fire starter
1 random water starter
1 random regional bird
1 random regional rat
1 random fairy type
Eevee

Every week, there will be a certain type, and 12 random Pokemon that match the type. A player will post "I'd like to roll the dice!" and have a chance to earn any of the six provided, at random.
A snapshot of the dice roll will be shown, to prevent accusations of bias.

Players may also interact or feed their Pokemon to obtain EXP. Of course, the amount of EXP needed will match growth rate and egg steps in the canon games. Pokemon can also evolve to provide more materials or to evolve Pokemon.

Similar to a real farm, Pokemon will provide harvests that can be sold for PokéDollar Pokedollars which in turn, can be used to buy materials or Pokemon for your farm. Some Pokemon provide no materials at all, but almost all, except for events, can be sold for PokéDollar Pokedollars.

Pokemon in the same egg group and different gender may also breed and create Pokemon Eggs. These can either be sold, or incubated, where they will eventually hatch into Pokemon, as expected. Not much else can be said about this.

Sometimes, certain events may happen to the dice roll during a week. When this happens, a certain event Pokemon may have a bonus chance to appear, usually a 4x or 5x chance.

There are also 4 character traits: Materialistic, Well-respected, Master Catcher, and Breeder.
Materialistic users get more materials from Pokemon.
Well-Respected users can sell Pokemon for more PokéDollar Pokedollars. They also have a smaller discount in stores.
Master Catchers have an increased chance of getting rare Pokemon in the dice roll.
Breeders have an easier time getting eggs from Pokemon that breed. The eggs also incubate faster.

And, that's just about it for rules and how to play. PM me any questions you have that I didn't explain and I will answer them.

Code:
[center][b]I'd like to raise my own Pokemon as well!
Name:[/b]
[b]Name of farm:[/b]
[b]Character Trait:[/b][/center]
KFCutman
KFCutman

Back to top Go down

Gotta Raise em' All! Empty Re: Gotta Raise em' All!

Post by KFCutman Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:52 am

First off, I didn't realize I didn't have a list of players and their farms post, so here it is.

Second, this thread DESPERATELY needed a bump.

Last edit: May 30
KFCutman
KFCutman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Affiliates