Pokémon Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes and Illusions!~

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ashes and Illusions!~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashes and Illusions!~

Post by Anzantos Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 am

(Yeah sure we can time skip now)

Seishin was pleased that Deramoto had agreed to letting him help though knew it might take a little while for him to be able to. Anzan meanwhile heard the comment on where the new party member were and replied "Not a clue they just said they'd meet up with us at some point, not very helpful I know but whatever just have to wait it out I guess" he shrugged and moved with them back towards town.
Anzantos
Anzantos
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:19 am

(Anzantos, you still have beer in your inventory, just so you know XD)

Deramoto heard the answer to his question and he simply said "okay" with his expression unchanged. He wondered what kind of people he found to help us out on our dangerous mission to succeed in simply living. As the group finally reached town, he looked around "Now... I remember hearing that we can learn a new skill for a silver... however, don't spend any of it just yet, we want to save it for rent and food. I'm going to go look around the market and see if I can find any information, you guys should go off and find some food for tonight." he said, after he finished, he took out 10 copper and tossed them over. "Here's my rent" he said and started to walk away, he was looking forward to being alone for a couple seconds.
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaAbsol Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:06 am

(Poochy, did you remove the money from your signature for the rent? That being said, it's 5 coppers from each person. A silver means 20 coppers are deducted from the earnings and the rest is divided equally. Add 20 coppers to your signatures, without deducting any money. And what's up with Karen's odd amount of money?)
(He's going back anyway xD Anyways, Mark, did you pay for the beer? ...Did I even decide how much a beer costs? Hmm...)

Eve was silent for most of the trip back, lost in thought deeply enough to have her head collide against a branch. Thankfully, it was a soft strike, and a couple of rubs was all it took, and she resumed her thoughtful gaze trained to the ground. She'd probably have a bruise on her forehead, but a myriad of thoughts claimed her attention. They were subconscious realizations; expressions that bubbled to the surface, but disappeared when she tried to consciously reach out and grasp them. Was nothing in her control?

Her steps ceased, and so did her buzzing mind, when she realized that the group was splitting up. Her gaze rose, and her neck twisted this way and that as she watched Deramoto leave the group, then back towards Anzan and Seishin. Perhaps she was watching for a reaction, perhaps to see what they chose to act on. She started as Deramoto suddenly tossed coins at them - she dove and managed to catch all ten coppers. Stifling a fume of exasperation - those coppers were tiny! What was he thinking, throwing them like that?! - she stared at them, wondering what to do with them. Finally, shrugging philosophically, she turned to walk inn-wards.

(Bleh, rubbish post is rubbish xox)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedrill Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:16 am

(I did the deduction, I'm not there at the moment so if you do evenly break it up, my character won't be there to get it, my character didn't pay last time so he's paying double, and Piper has a weird amount of coins as to make it seem like she has been around much longer)
Beedrill
Beedrill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7